Summer reading for adults. Why should kids have all the fun this summer?? You too can have fun by participating in the Pember Library’s Adult Summer Reading Program “Build a Better World” July 12–August 16.
We plan a series of talks on how to build YOUR world better.
Wednesdays at 6:30 PM
- July 12 ~ Build a Better Summer
- July 19 ~ Build a Better World with Bees
- July 26 ~ Build a Better Family Tree
- August 2 ~ Build a Better Retirement
- August 16 ~ Build a Better Cupcake / Build a Better Meal
All programs are subject to change
Our summer reading program is supported in part by Federal Library Services and Technology Act funds, awarded to the New York State Library by the Federal Institute of Museum and Library Services.